Visit the museum
Uppsala Art Museum is a central art museum. You find us in Uppsala Castle. Here you can learn more.
- Parking is available outside the entrance from the courtyard. Pay by app or text message.
- Parking for visitors with special needs/disabilities is available outside the courtyard entrance.
- A ramp for wheelchair users and buggies is located in the courtyard.
Toilets for wheelchair users. No thresholds inside the museum.
- Lifts between floors.
- Baby changing facilities.
- The wardrobe is unattended, but lockers are available.
How to find us
Uppsala Castle, Drottning Christinas väg 1, entrance E.
Uppsala Art Museum is a 15-minute walk from Uppsala Travel Center.
- Bicycles can be parked in the courtyard next to the Art Museum's entrance and on the south side of the museum.
- Parking is available in the Castle courtyard. Pay your parking fee with an app or via text message.
- Visitor parking for people with special needs/disabilities is available outside the main entrance, but permits are also valid for all parking in the courtyard.
- Taxis can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Buses 1, 2, 7 and 11 – get off at Slottsbacken or Segerstedtska huset.
Buses and timetables at ul.se.